Registration for the 2019 Camp Season is Open!
To register click here.
Camp Harkness provides a week-long overnight summer camp for adults or children with disabilities.
Our camp is a fun and safe place for campers with similar needs, activity interests and social interests, to come together. Our trained staff will provide a supportive environment where our campers have opportunities to:
- Experience new leisure activities or enhance skills in areas in which you already feel successful
- Develop a positive and confident self image
- Make new friends or get together with old friends
- Build enduring friendships and a lasting network of support
- Participate in guided activities designed to enhance leadership, self-advocacy, and team building skills.
- Gain independence
At Camp Harkness we strive, above all, to provide a fun and positive environment where our campers feel accepted and successful.
For more information about Camp Harkness, please contact Shirley Lyn at shirley.lyn@OakHillCT.org