Family Fun Nights & Social Events
- Spend time with family and friends for a fun evening at one of our locations; deep in the serene woods or looking at the stars over the ocean.
- Camp Hemlocks, Hebron, CT
- Camp Harkness, Waterford, CT
- These evenings and events will have a theme and will include one hour of swim time with lifeguard, followed by pizza and board games or bingo- with prizes!
- This will be open to the community, and anyone interested can sign up, including group home residents, special education classrooms with families, socials groups such as Best Buddies, and more. Max 25 people per night. Registered would be required.
- Important note: Direct care staff or family/guardians must accompany attendees
COST: $20 per person
Please let us know if you are interested and would like to further discuss your groups’ needs. Contact our Camps & Recreation Director at Jillian.McCarthy@OakHillCT.org.